After 31-03-2014 SL3 BF service will not be available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Need Help nokia 6300 RM-217 Contact Service

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Need Help nokia 6300 RM-217 Contact Service

    Hi,
    I dont know what went wrong but I tried unlocking a nokia 6300 RM-217 seems like I presses wrng button or something. Now it says contact service. i have flashed it with latest version but still same result. The IMEI is showing 123456789? See log

    Code:
    Phone is in: Test mode
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 07.30
    Mcu    rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_gold
    MemoryCardContent
        rm217__07.30_sd_euro_512_gold.fpsimage
    Model: RM-217 (6300)
        V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217 (c) Nokia.           
    Production serial number    CMG681381  
    Product code    0573527
    Module code    0203166
    Basic production code    0537040
    Flash code       
    Order number       
    Long production SN       
    MCU SW V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217/(c) Nokia.             
    HW 0614   
    PCI    
    RFIC      17211721 
    DSP   ICPR61_08w10 
    PPM V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217/(c) Nokia.           /C
    Retu     32     
    Tahvo     53     
    Content Pack     Content: c_tr_gold/V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217/(c) Nokia.           /  
        IMEI: 12345610654321?
    Please I tried following instructions here and with same results. But I think I may have lost the good backup RPL thats why my problem not solved. Is it possible to RPL file for my Nokia 6300 RM-217? I know we used to be able to buy them back in the day.

    Any other advise is accepted

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Product Supporter mm-gsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Poland/Sweden
    Posts
    6,569
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Restore backup of RPL with previous version of MT Box software (v2.20 before new loaders released)

    Have a nice day

  3. #3
    Advanced MT user ..::Angel::..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    miss you dad :(
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,457
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    @totalelectronics

    Actualy, You have tried to unlock SL3 phone with wrong button! Therefore phone says 'contact service' and after flash with SL2 version imei become 1234?

    Please flash your phone with v57.20 - only this will help to restore imei to its oryginal stage 35xxx, after that we will check what can be done with contact service with imei 35xxx ;o)

    BR

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
    @totalelectronics

    Actualy, You have tried to unlock SL3 phone with wrong button! Therefore phone says 'contact service' and after flash with SL2 version imei become 1234?

    Please flash your phone with v57.20 - only this will help to restore imei to its oryginal stage 35xxx, after that we will check what can be done with contact service with imei 35xxx ;o)

    BR
    Well I tried to flash with this file (RM-217_DP20_1.00__sw-57.20_6300) as u mentioned that I should but it freezes when it needs to write the PPM file area.

    See log
    Code:
    00c222b0a6: 20C222B0A6 - Nokia Flash/Repair v2.35.13 INTERNAL
    Box:    CR V 2.001 22528
    Code:    NK V 2.001 1053
    SN:    20C222B0A6
    Nokia Unlimited:    653 times started
    SonyEricsson Unlimited:    0 times started
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 57.20
    Mcu    rm217__57.20.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__57.20.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__57.20.image_c_sl2
                        Using Tx2 Data line.
    BB5 PM back Phone is in: Phone is not responding!
    Processing File:  rm217__57.20.mcusw
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    CMT Certificates
    NPC    0x0200
    HWC    0x0100
    CCC    0x0200
    C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\351973037897330_3.rpl
    Erase RAP3 [00000000 - 000006BF]
    Erase RAP3 [000006C0 - 0001FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00020000 - 0007FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00080000 - 000DFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00100000 - 001FFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00200000 - 0031FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00320000 - 0105FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01060000 - 01067FFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01068000 - 0107FFFF]
    Erase[16.38 MB]...
    Waiting response for  132 Sec...in 38.17s
    Flash[14.47 MB]...in 51.00s 
    * * Processed file in 103.99 seconds
    Processing File:  rm217__57.20.image_c_sl2
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01600000 - 01FDFFFF]
    Erase[9.88 MB]...
    Waiting response for  132 Sec...in 21.39s
    Flash[3.50 MB]...in 12.16s 
    * * Processed file in 75.86 seconds
    Extract content...
    The screen just blink continusly and the flashing does not finish. Did I use the right flash file?

    When I flash with RM-217_DP20_9.00__sw-07.30_6300. flashing complete. See log for completed flashing:-
    Code:
    00c222b0a6: 20C222B0A6 - Nokia Flash/Repair v2.2
    Box:    CR V 2.001 22528
    Code:    NK V 1.001 1050
    SN:    20C222B0A6
    Nokia Unlimited:    654 times started
    SonyEricsson Unlimited:    0 times started
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 07.30
    Mcu    rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_black
    MemoryCardContent
        rm217__07.30_sd_euro_512.fpsimage
                        Using Tx2 Data line.
    BB5 PM back Phone is in: Phone is not responding!
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    CMT Certificates
    NPC    0x0200
    HWC    0x0100
    CCC    0x0200
    C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\351973037897330_4.rpl
    Erase RAP3 [00000000 - 000006BF]
    Erase RAP3 [000006C0 - 0001FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00020000 - 0007FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00080000 - 000DFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00100000 - 001FFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00200000 - 0031FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00320000 - 0105FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01060000 - 01067FFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01068000 - 0107FFFF]
    Erase[16.38 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 38.36s
    Flash[14.48 MB]...in 51.00s 
    * * Processed file in 104.91 seconds
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_black
    Content area page size is 128K. 
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01600000 - 01FDFFFF]
    Erase[9.88 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 17.59s
    Flash[3.50 MB]...in 14.81s 
    * * Processed file in 44.02 seconds
    Extract content...OK
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01080000 - 015FFFFF]
    Erase[5.50 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 11.86s
    Flash[4.51 MB]...in 16.56s 
    * * Processed file in 37.22 seconds
    * * * Phone flashing done in   3:33 minutes
     Post Flash serial tunning of phone....
    Pooling mode for full factory set...
    V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217 (c) Nokia.           
        IMEI: 12345610654321?
    Factory Default Settings...OK
    Pooling mode for profile update...
    RM-217\RM217_0554513_07.30_008.dcpf\0554513\ProductProfile_0554513.xml
    Sending Profile to Phone...OK
    Last edited by totalelectronics; 21-10-10 at 18:54. Reason: add more info

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cold Russia
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Try flash via USB , and use latest version .

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cetinje,MONTENEGRO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You mast write rpl file.

  7. #7
    Product Supporter Amir-SkillZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chisti Sabri Kalyami.. BBPIN = 29700A53
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,804
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by totalelectronics View Post
    Well I tried to flash with this file (RM-217_DP20_1.00__sw-57.20_6300) as u mentioned that I should but it freezes when it needs to write the PPM file area.

    See log
    Code:
    00c222b0a6: 20C222B0A6 - Nokia Flash/Repair v2.35.13 INTERNAL
    Box:    CR V 2.001 22528
    Code:    NK V 2.001 1053
    SN:    20C222B0A6
    Nokia Unlimited:    653 times started
    SonyEricsson Unlimited:    0 times started
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 57.20
    Mcu    rm217__57.20.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__57.20.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__57.20.image_c_sl2
                        Using Tx2 Data line.
    BB5 PM back Phone is in: Phone is not responding!
    Processing File:  rm217__57.20.mcusw
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    CMT Certificates
    NPC    0x0200
    HWC    0x0100
    CCC    0x0200
    C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\351973037897330_3.rpl
    Erase RAP3 [00000000 - 000006BF]
    Erase RAP3 [000006C0 - 0001FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00020000 - 0007FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00080000 - 000DFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00100000 - 001FFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00200000 - 0031FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00320000 - 0105FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01060000 - 01067FFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01068000 - 0107FFFF]
    Erase[16.38 MB]...
    Waiting response for  132 Sec...in 38.17s
    Flash[14.47 MB]...in 51.00s 
    * * Processed file in 103.99 seconds
    Processing File:  rm217__57.20.image_c_sl2
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01600000 - 01FDFFFF]
    Erase[9.88 MB]...
    Waiting response for  132 Sec...in 21.39s
    Flash[3.50 MB]...in 12.16s 
    * * Processed file in 75.86 seconds
    Extract content...
    The screen just blink continusly and the flashing does not finish. Did I use the right flash file?

    When I flash with RM-217_DP20_9.00__sw-07.30_6300. flashing complete. See log for completed flashing:-
    Code:
    00c222b0a6: 20C222B0A6 - Nokia Flash/Repair v2.2
    Box:    CR V 2.001 22528
    Code:    NK V 1.001 1050
    SN:    20C222B0A6
    Nokia Unlimited:    654 times started
    SonyEricsson Unlimited:    0 times started
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 07.30
    Mcu    rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_black
    MemoryCardContent
        rm217__07.30_sd_euro_512.fpsimage
                        Using Tx2 Data line.
    BB5 PM back Phone is in: Phone is not responding!
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    CMT Certificates
    NPC    0x0200
    HWC    0x0100
    CCC    0x0200
    C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\351973037897330_4.rpl
    Erase RAP3 [00000000 - 000006BF]
    Erase RAP3 [000006C0 - 0001FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00020000 - 0007FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00080000 - 000DFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00100000 - 001FFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00200000 - 0031FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00320000 - 0105FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01060000 - 01067FFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01068000 - 0107FFFF]
    Erase[16.38 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 38.36s
    Flash[14.48 MB]...in 51.00s 
    * * Processed file in 104.91 seconds
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_black
    Content area page size is 128K. 
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01600000 - 01FDFFFF]
    Erase[9.88 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 17.59s
    Flash[3.50 MB]...in 14.81s 
    * * Processed file in 44.02 seconds
    Extract content...OK
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01080000 - 015FFFFF]
    Erase[5.50 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 11.86s
    Flash[4.51 MB]...in 16.56s 
    * * Processed file in 37.22 seconds
    * * * Phone flashing done in   3:33 minutes
     Post Flash serial tunning of phone....
    Pooling mode for full factory set...
    V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217 (c) Nokia.           
        IMEI: 12345610654321?
    Factory Default Settings...OK
    Pooling mode for profile update...
    RM-217\RM217_0554513_07.30_008.dcpf\0554513\ProductProfile_0554513.xml
    Sending Profile to Phone...OK
    Flash with Downgrade !
    Last edited by Amir-SkillZ; 23-10-10 at 04:42. Reason: ?
    Always EDIT IMEI and PUBLIC HASH KEY from POSTED LOG

  8. #8
    Advanced MT user ..::Angel::..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    miss you dad :(
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,457
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by totalelectronics View Post
    Well I tried to flash with this file (RM-217_DP20_1.00__sw-57.20_6300) as u mentioned that I should but it freezes when it needs to write the PPM file area.

    See log
    Code:
    00c222b0a6: 20C222B0A6 - Nokia Flash/Repair v2.35.13 INTERNAL
    Box:    CR V 2.001 22528
    Code:    NK V 2.001 1053
    SN:    20C222B0A6
    Nokia Unlimited:    653 times started
    SonyEricsson Unlimited:    0 times started
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 57.20
    Mcu    rm217__57.20.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__57.20.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__57.20.image_c_sl2
                        Using Tx2 Data line.
    BB5 PM back Phone is in: Phone is not responding!
    Processing File:  rm217__57.20.mcusw
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    CMT Certificates
    NPC    0x0200
    HWC    0x0100
    CCC    0x0200
    C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\351973037897330_3.rpl
    Erase RAP3 [00000000 - 000006BF]
    Erase RAP3 [000006C0 - 0001FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00020000 - 0007FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00080000 - 000DFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00100000 - 001FFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00200000 - 0031FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00320000 - 0105FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01060000 - 01067FFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01068000 - 0107FFFF]
    Erase[16.38 MB]...
    Waiting response for  132 Sec...in 38.17s
    Flash[14.47 MB]...in 51.00s 
    * * Processed file in 103.99 seconds
    Processing File:  rm217__57.20.image_c_sl2
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01600000 - 01FDFFFF]
    Erase[9.88 MB]...
    Waiting response for  132 Sec...in 21.39s
    Flash[3.50 MB]...in 12.16s 
    * * Processed file in 75.86 seconds
    Extract content...
    The screen just blink continusly and the flashing does not finish. Did I use the right flash file?

    When I flash with RM-217_DP20_9.00__sw-07.30_6300. flashing complete. See log for completed flashing:-
    Code:
    00c222b0a6: 20C222B0A6 - Nokia Flash/Repair v2.2
    Box:    CR V 2.001 22528
    Code:    NK V 1.001 1050
    SN:    20C222B0A6
    Nokia Unlimited:    654 times started
    SonyEricsson Unlimited:    0 times started
    Scanning files, please wait...
    Done
        Selected Highest installed version: 07.30
    Mcu    rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Ppm    rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Content    rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_black
    MemoryCardContent
        rm217__07.30_sd_euro_512.fpsimage
                        Using Tx2 Data line.
    BB5 PM back Phone is in: Phone is not responding!
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.mcusw
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    CMT Certificates
    NPC    0x0200
    HWC    0x0100
    CCC    0x0200
    C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\351973037897330_4.rpl
    Erase RAP3 [00000000 - 000006BF]
    Erase RAP3 [000006C0 - 0001FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00020000 - 0007FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00080000 - 000DFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00100000 - 001FFFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00200000 - 0031FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [00320000 - 0105FFFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01060000 - 01067FFF]
    Erase RAP3 [01068000 - 0107FFFF]
    Erase[16.38 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 38.36s
    Flash[14.48 MB]...in 51.00s 
    * * Processed file in 104.91 seconds
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.image_c_tr_black
    Content area page size is 128K. 
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01600000 - 01FDFFFF]
    Erase[9.88 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 17.59s
    Flash[3.50 MB]...in 14.81s 
    * * Processed file in 44.02 seconds
    Extract content...OK
    Processing File:  rm217__07.30.ppm_c
    Boot...
    rap3gv3_2nd.fg
    RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
    Erase RAP3 [01080000 - 015FFFFF]
    Erase[5.50 MB]...
    Waiting response for  320 Sec...in 11.86s
    Flash[4.51 MB]...in 16.56s 
    * * Processed file in 37.22 seconds
    * * * Phone flashing done in   3:33 minutes
     Post Flash serial tunning of phone....
    Pooling mode for full factory set...
    V 07.30/07-05-09/RM-217 (c) Nokia.           
        IMEI: 12345610654321?
    Factory Default Settings...OK
    Pooling mode for profile update...
    RM-217\RM217_0554513_07.30_008.dcpf\0554513\ProductProfile_0554513.xml
    Sending Profile to Phone...OK
    Hello!

    Yes it won't write PPM area this moment. You need to downgrade phone with v57.20.

    Phone should have version 7.30 and should be in local mode, now select v57.20 files and click on 'downgrade' button

    BR

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
    Hello!

    Yes it won't write PPM area this moment. You need to downgrade phone with v57.20.

    Phone should have version 7.30 and should be in local mode, now select v57.20 files and click on 'downgrade' button

    BR
    Ok thanks it worked and is now in V57.20. How do I proceed to write PM ?

  10. #10
    Product Supporter Amir-SkillZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chisti Sabri Kalyami.. BBPIN = 29700A53
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,804
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Is ur phone still on Contact service ?
    Also post here Phone info and Force Executed SelftestLogs
    Always EDIT IMEI and PUBLIC HASH KEY from POSTED LOG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 6300 rm-217 after unlock blinking
    By aijaz in forum MT box Nokia
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 26-10-10, 16:27
  2. nokia 6300 RM-217 vr 7.21 need
    By chime in forum File Share
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-10, 17:09
  3. 6300 contact service
    By nazeera in forum MT box Nokia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-06-09, 11:58
  4. 6300 contact service
    By ntek in forum MT box Nokia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-08, 13:22
  5. 6300 contact service
    By sattar_00977 in forum MT box Nokia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-04-08, 09:00

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •